LEMONADE is any of various kind found around the world, all characterized by lemon flavor. The earliest written evidence of lemonade has been found in Egypt. LEMONS are native to India……..In INDIA LEMONADE are known as “NIMBU PANI “OR “SHIKANJI” LEMONADE\NIMBU PANI are more like a sugar-sweetened, salty n a tangy drink. The best time to drink LEMONADE is “summer”.
A COOL AND REFRESHING DRINK TO BEAT THE SCORCHING SUMMER.
- 1-medium size nimbu/lemon.
- 4-5 tea-spoon sugar powdered or as required
- ¼ tea-spoon salt
- 2 glasses of chilled water
- few mint leaves (optional)
- Ice cubes
1) Cut the lemons into 2 halves
2) Take a bowl squeeze the lemon with the help of squeezer
3) Add sugar and salt along with some crushed mint leaves
4) Add water and stir it. Pour the lemonade in glass and lastly add ice cubes.
TADAAA LEMONADE IS READY…….